Explore The World
Whether you are traveling around the block on our “Dayaways” or planning a Future Around the World Trip we are here to help you find the way since 1977.
Details on the Floatathon are coming here soon!
There is nothing more fun or refreshing in the heat of the Summer Florida Sun than lightly floating down the fresh water Springs.
Ginnie Springs is a privately owned park with tubing, swimming & snorkeling in a pristine environment! “The most popular freshwater dive site in the world can be found at Ginnie Springs on the banks of the Santa Fe River” called Visibility Forever by Jacques Cousteau.
Discover RELAXATION WITH VISUALIZATION
The World is too much with us; late and soon,
Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers:
Little we see in Nature that is ours…
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” –Mark Twain
- “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” –Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” –Samuel Johnson
- “All the pathos and irony of leaving one’s youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat successes but tries new places all the time.” –Paul Fussell
- “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” –Jack Kerouac
- “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
Tropical Vacation Time Video
Homosassa Springs is the headquarters of the Florida State Park locations. There is an abundance of jungle-like scenery, interesting history, a unique Manatee Observation area, and a good amount of wildlife with a bird sanctuary area. We travel there on the Dayaway Travel Club day tour program combined with lunch and Crystal River plus Monkey Island.
A Look Inside the world
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page.” Saint Augustine (354-386)
Get A BONUS Off Your First Trip
Lee Rosenkranz, CTC is a second generation travel agent and International Tour Guide. He is a travel writer, travel teacher, travel lecturer and has hosted the Travelin’ Man Radio Shows in both Central and South Florida. Lee currently operates Florida Greeters and the Dayaway Travel Club. He is a CTC(Certified Travel Counselor) which is designated for professional training through the Institute for Certified Travel Agents.