Details on the Floatathon are coming here soon!
There is nothing more fun or refreshing in the heat of the Summer Florida Sun than lightly floating down the fresh water Springs.
Ginnie Springs is a privately owned park with tubing, swimming & snorkeling in a pristine environment! “The most popular freshwater dive site in the world can be found at Ginnie Springs on the banks of the Santa Fe River” called Visibility Forever by Jacques Cousteau.
Discover RELAXATION WITH VISUALIZATION
The World is too much with us; late and soon,
Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers:
Little we see in Nature that is ours…
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” –Mark Twain
- “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” –Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” –Samuel Johnson
- “All the pathos and irony of leaving one’s youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise traveler learns not to repeat successes but tries new places all the time.” –Paul Fussell
- “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” –Jack Kerouac
- “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb